Anello di sosta forum

Sistema di George Bode

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/1/2023, 14:35     +1   -1

Group:
Star Citizen

Qualcuno di voi conosce l'interpretazione del T.N fatta da George Bode? Ho trovato l'analisi in un programma del PC, mi affascina ma non ne sono nulla e anche San Google non sembra molto istruito su di Lui. Ho intuito che è un Astrologo, ma oltre a questo (???) Nisba
Se potete darmi una mano sarebbe un'occasione per approfondire
Ringrazio in anticipo chi risponderà

view post Posted on 20/1/2023, 16:56     +1   -1

Group:
Interstellar Hero

Ciao, ho provato a fare delle ricerche su di lui e in effetti non c'è materiale. I siti che ne parlano sono esigui e in olandese. Con il traduttore google ho capito che ha pubblicato dei libri di astrologia (alcuni con il suo vero nome, altri sotto uno pseudonimo). Mi è parso di capire che questi libri esistano solo in olandese. La traduzione dei titoli sembra questa "Prospettiva e livello dell'oroscopo" (ed. Schors), "Manuale di astrologia" (ed. Servire), "Progressies, l'oroscopo come scenario di vita" (edito da Schors, con lo pseudonimo di Jos Terwiel; pubblicato Vulcanus, con il proprio nome).
Forse cercando i singoli libri compare qualche risultato in più 🤷‍♀️

Perspectief en niveau van de horoscoop

Handboek astrologie

Progressies, de horoscoop als levensscenario.

view post Posted on 20/1/2023, 19:15     +1   -1

Rompiballe Ufficiale di Riscontri🐼🐼🐼Moderatrice, non badante

Group:
Moderatore globale

Sì, a quanto pare è un astrologo olandese. Sembra abbia scritto un libro in olandese (introvabile, forse manco tradotto in inglese) riguardo alle black lights, in particolare il black sun.
Ho trovato delle info ma tutte in inglese. Questo utente in un forum scrive
CITAZIONE
I see Starlink is Dutch. She ( ? ) could have known better.... Because in her and my country there lives a certain George Bode.... best astrologer/writer I have ever experienced. He wrote a book about the Black Lights a long time ago. For some reason this 'stuff' is difficult for many people to understand or to accept or whatever. Unfortunately this beautiful book (I bought it at De Slegte, just a note for Starlink) is not to be found easily i guess.
Anyway, the Black MOON is VERY important [Off topic comment. Moderator]To be a bit specific: the Black Moon is simply ruler of Capricorn. Saturn is not.
This is and will be a shock for many astrologers and students but i can tell ya this: I am studying charts for 15 years now, and have always used Lilith the Black Moon (as given at astro dot com , although i calculate a corrected BM as well) and what I personally found: Lilith as ruler of Capricorn does make sense. I mean, I would dare to do some kind of funny test to see what makes more sense, Lilith or Saturn as ruler of Capricorn and therefore also interpretting the House(Cusp) that is in Capricorn. Maybe nice to start : look at people with Ascendant Capricorn and see the direct meaning of Lilith in those charts.
Well, to not make it too long here, something about the Black Sun:
Black Sun is in aprox 12 or 13 Cancer, it moves very slow so its been there for hundreds of years. We all have the Black Sun in say 13 Cancer. As with the Black Moon axis (Black Moon_____Priapus), also the Black Sun is about a polarity, an axis: Black Sun in 13 Cancer ________the Diamond in 13 Capricorn. Check it out, and you will be amazed (by finding out that historical people have Diamond conjuncts or themes). I wont say that I could easily explain this astrological 'mechanism' but I could try a bit. Since I am not afraid to make mistakes lol , just kidding.... here we go:
Look at our Solar system as 'a complete system', ok. It's got an 'opening' to what is 'outside', to other systems, to space, to the universe, to god.
This opening, you can imagine, will be the place where new energy enters. The Black Sun therefore has something to do with the skill of IMPROVISATION, for example. It is a very dynamic, fresh , 'young' energy. Vitalising, thats the word. (forgive me I am just Dutch looking for the right english words always, it is kinda tiring)
So the Black Sun is about
- new
- vitality
- blanc, not filled in
- democratic ! (since we all have the same Black Sun...)
- being absolutely free of restrictions, playtime ! (jazzmusic I would say)
- for you to think of other themes related to this energypoint where we still are able TO BE AMAZED (like how one sometimes feels seeing the incredible overwhelming hugeness of a sky full of soooooooo many starsssssss)
- yes, SPONTANITY too

Where the Diamond CAN be reached,fullfilled or so.... but it WILL take TIME (I see a connection with Saturn there). Our individual Diamond is only gonna shine (beautifully of course) when we become aware of things related to the house it is in or whatsoever.

Perhaps this is enough for now. Hope you can enjoy it.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/inde...lack-sun.13389/

Altro sito
www.devlinderpraktijk.nl/the_black_sun.htm
Pagina fb https://www.facebook.com/invisible.luminar...42265272505335/

view post Posted on 22/1/2023, 16:22     +1   -1

Group:
Star Citizen

Grazie 1000. cercherò di tradurre dall'inglese con Google, visto che non l'ho studiato a scuola
;)

3 replies since 20/1/2023, 14:35   143 views